Friday, June 7, 2013

Wasp Waist World

Oh! I served in the USAF for 6 years. It was a great experience and I made so many long lasting friends. Thank your husband for his service and thanks for yours too.

I don't serve, but I sure as hell put up with deployments. His career fields is one of those "I'M NEVER HOME!" ones. =( 

You said you live on a military base with you Hubby, is he a breast man ? What does he think of your modeling ? Which branch of the military? IF USA, would you ever be coming back to the states with him ?

Yes he is.
He likes it. He likes showing me off I guess?
USAF.
and yes, though we're hoping for England next. 

 =p

Dear underbust I know someone you has a size M cup but she hates them.. How have you come to, per say, 'love' your body?

Man, I can't comprehend this question. 

It took me a long time to learn to love being chubby, but it took me about three seconds to love my breasts. As they were growing I loved them. From the first morning that I had a fatty deposit under my nipples I was happy with them, and it's only gotten better!

Just a message to let you know that I think you're really awesome!

Aw shucks anon, you're too sweet. =p

*flex* 

No but seriously, thank you. =)

Umm Ok Just Curious!!!

Well I hope that answered it for you. =p

What size of Bra Are you???

To quote my own Deviantart page: 

How large are my breasts? Okay, so this question is very hard to answer. I wear a lot of different sizes depending on the brand. I can't buy bras in any normal store. Victoria's Secret would never dream of having my size. There's also the issue that most countries have their own measurement systems. Asia is very different from Europe for example. 
The short answer is: about a 34 M/O. 
The long answer: 
The way that bra sizes work is, you have a band size, and a cup size. The band is the measurement around your ribs. Not that many years ago, you would take your measurement and add a few inches to it, then that was your band. Now with the amount of elastic used in bra bands, we take the straight number. So I am a 34 there. Technically I'm 35 inches, but I wear a number down because it only does groups of even numbers. (28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, etcetera.) The way that the cup works is, every inch past your ribs that your bust measurement is, is a letter. 
So, someone who has a 28 ribs, and a 30 bust, is a B cup. The letters go SOMETHING like this. (different brands differ vastly in this department. Some add letters, some remove the group entirely.) 
A B C D DD E F FF G GG H HH I J JJ K KK L LL M O. O tends to be the largest size that even large bra brands carry. 
I can wear anything from a J to an O. O fits me better, but J is tight and looks sexier in my books. When people ask what size I am, I sort of just want to say "I am very large. Larger than I look, because I'm quite tall, and 90% of large breast models are very short, which just makes their boobs look 10x as large." 

FUCK YEAH CORSETS: An Attempt At A List Of Reputable Corset Makers

FUCK YEAH CORSETS: An Attempt At A List Of Reputable Corset Makers:

corsetfakery:

Due to popular demand, I have tried to make a list of corset retailers and designers I would recommend, based either on my personal experiences with them, or after hearing positive reviews from other corset lovers. There are similar lists online, which I would also suggest you…

loose woman, tight waist: Considering Corset Training

loose woman, tight waist: Considering Corset Training:

you-cant-waist-train-in-that:

iwillbeobedient:

I really want an hour glass figure BUT there's pretty serious health risks attached to this form of waist training. I'm trying to figure out if there is a safe way to do this.

Has anyone done this or is currently doing it? Am I silly…

Hello there :3 I was just browsing corsets since I'm interesting in waist training and I happened on your tumblr. Good things as well because it looks like you are very experienced. As a plus size girl I was wondering since I want to start waist training, would I have to lose a few pounds before starting (I have a jiggly belly. >.<) or is it not necessary? Also do you know any good sites to buy a corset? I've been researching but want to get someone else prospective. >.<

No weight loss needed. Corset training will help a lot with that. 
What sort of a corset do you need? Tall? Short? Naturally curvy?
All of these things matter in choosing a corset. =p 

waist training

snarkopticon:

cayherin:

i need to start wearing my corset everyday for at least 4-8 hours….then ill increase to 23-7.

No. Don't. 0/10. Would not recommend.

Side effects include: loss of abdominal circumference, improved posture, empty pocketbook, elevated levels of boob, involuntary salivation over pictures of corsets you could never afford, feelings of femme-tasticness, addiction to mirrors and selfies, and a severe case of stuntin' on all y'all.

Hey, I was just wondering--the corset I want to buy isn't very curvy. So I'm thinking of just buying one size smaller and tightening it more in the middle. Will that work? My current corset fits me awfully and I just tighten it a lot in the middle, less towards the top, and hardly any towards the bottom, and it's worked alright. I just wanted to get a second opinion. What do you think?

Nooope. 

You want to keep your lacing gap at the back straight. | | is what it should look like. If you don't, you're warping the bones in your corset and causing it to have a terrible shape that wont work once you can close it all the way. 
If you have wide hips and a little waist, you have to get a high curve corset. I know it's sad, but trust me, the difference in looks is so good, it's worth the extra search to find a curvy one in a style you like.

Example, both of these corsets have a 26 inch waist. Both are about an inch off of being fully closed:

http://underbust.deviantart.com/art/Curls-368808553?q=gallery%3Aunderbust&qo=0

http://underbust.deviantart.com/art/Little-red-363041483?q=gallery%3Aunderbust%2F39987366&qo=16

The top one has good curves, the bottom one has barely any. What one has a better shape? ;)

Alternatively you can add hip gores yourself if you have to have to have to have the one with only a little curve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FnkErWCzg

That's Lucy's guide to adding hip gores.

Peace.

-Pen 

Hey there, do you have any suggestions on where I can get a simple/cheap starter corset? (preferable under bust so my boobs are free) I don't have a goal, its more of a 'see if this is something i want to do' thing.

http://www.orchardcorset.com/
 They are really cheap and decent. Plus you can order different levels of curve. Most pre-made corsets are very not curvy. 

Hi! I was wondering, since you have a DeviantART, and you are a corset wearer (of course), with some sexy photos, how do you deal with people who consistently message you? For the past week, there was a person who basically said he is looking for a girl online, and I said I do not want to flirt. He got mad and still messages me. I have finally blocked this person, but I am worried they will make a new account. So what do you do? o.o

Exactly that. 

The more it happens, the happier you are to use the block hammer. 

Always try and be polite, even if they are dicks. Don't let them get you worked up, because sometimes all they really want is attention, and getting angry just gives them the attention they want.  

All ive ever wanna do is be a plus sized model. Ive rarely ever seen anything. I know it sounds silly and stuff. I know im pretty im just overweight, i just started following you but i love your blog! You give me confidence :) i just wanted to sayit

Most of what I do is on DA

http://underbust.deviantart.com/

Thanks so much for the kind words! I always love it when I give a chubby lass the guts to be proud of who they are. Because dude, there's nothing wrong with not being skinny. Being overweight doesn't stop pretty. They aren't mutually exclusive. 

That's fair enough I totally understand, I just though i'd ask you seeing as you seem well knowing in the corset area :) but yeah I have a few different corsets but not zip ones. I actually bought one that has no busks at the front and only has the lacing at the back. It looks beautiful but I can't get in or out of it myself so it's not for all the time :p But thanks anyway doll. You are so lovely!

http://www.corset-story.com/long-black-taffeta-pvc-underbust-p-017.html
I own that corset. It's way not curvy enough for me, but for an average level of curve it's a cheap and pretty corset. =) 
The one that I have is also too big for me, so if you're looking to buy a hugely reduced priced one, I have a 28 in that. ;) (looking at your photos, you're probably a bit smaller than that though. ;P)

In your faq it sort of implied people with asthma can't wear corsets? I do wear a corset and I do have moments where I struggle to breathe but I can wear a corset for a whole night and not need to take it off. I do feel short of breath a little but I do all the time because of my asthma. Do you have much more information about this? :)

Primarily it's just that I have no information on this. 
One of my best friends is very asthmatic, and she wears corsets without much trouble. She just has to take them off when she has breathing issues.

I mostly just don't want to comment because I'm not medically informed on the subject, and I don't feel like people who aren't incredibly well versed should give medical advice.
Given the way that asthma works,  I think wearing them in general is not bad, it's just that you want to be able to quickly remove it if something does happen. So maybe go corsets with zips over busks? 

How good are corsets. Rhetorical. 



How good are corsets. Rhetorical. 

catherine-day: Photography: Catherine DayModel: Tessa...



catherine-day:

Photography: Catherine Day
Model: Tessa Kuragi
Harness and spike pasties: Karolina Laskowska
Spike corset: Tamzin Lillywhite

Yes, I mean to the point where I can take it off and have the shape for costumes and such. Or do you know of any types that can be unseen under tight fitting body suit like costumes? I have searched stuff but I always get mixed feedback.

corsets are lumpy items. You can't really have them UNSEEN. 

As to permanent inches reduced, that takes years and years of constant wear. So, it's a pretty big thing to do for some costumes. =p

It's a lifestyle choice. 

I have been very interested in doing some tightlacing down just a few inches. What did you do to get started?

I put on a corset. =p Honestly that's all you have to do if you just want to go down a few inches. 
Or do you mean permanently even when not in a corset… That's a bit bigger of an affair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment