Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Kinky Son

privatefamilytime: My son always helps me start the day off...



privatefamilytime:

My son always helps me start the day off right.

privatefamilytime: My mom is always waiting for me to get home...



privatefamilytime:

My mom is always waiting for me to get home every evening in one position or another that all announce that I better fuck her right then if I know what's good for me.

nephewswishes: A: When you were young and broke your leg I had...



nephewswishes:

A: When you were young and broke your leg I had to help you take your bath, do you remember?

N: But Auntie, I don't have anything broken now, I just fell off my skateboard. 

A: I don't want you falling in the tub too, I'm going to help you get clean and that's final.

Mom / Son Incest Captions by Terigo



Mom / Son Incest Captions by Terigo

brothersisterfathermother: "I brought you some food, clean...



brothersisterfathermother:

"I brought you some food, clean laundry, and that book you wanted from the living room…anything else you need, honey?"

"No, Mom, I'm good for now thanks."

"I said, anything else you need, honey?"

I looked up at my mom, looking at me suggestively from where she stood. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Fine, I'll bite.

"Well, I guess I could go for a blowjob!"

She squealed and got on the floor fast, helping me open my pants. Honestly, I couldn't understand why she loved blowing me so much. I wasn't complaining though!

"MOMMIES" by TerigoThe Magazine For Horny SonsIssue...



"MOMMIES" by Terigo
The Magazine For Horny Sons

Issue 5

geekincest: Good morning young man.  Your father's away on his...



geekincest:

Good morning young man.  Your father's away on his business trip all week.  We have the house all to ourselves.  What do you say we have that Mother-Son bonding you've been wanting for so long?

inceztum: Best Mom Ever.





inceztum:

Best Mom Ever.

A Kinky Son Original



A Kinky Son Original

inceztum: My Mom's rewards for helping her out around the house...



inceztum:

My Mom's rewards for helping her out around the house are pretty great.

brothersisterfathermother: I never thought that I'd be back on...



brothersisterfathermother:

I never thought that I'd be back on birth control after my husband got the vasectomy. But then, I also never thought that he'd divorce me, and that the next guy to cum inside of me would be our son!

brothersisterfathermother: After Mom kept getting all...



brothersisterfathermother:

After Mom kept getting all touchy-feely when I did housework, I started doing chores with my shirt off, just to see what happened. It paid off, big time!

the-chef-guy: I love how she has nothing but her high heel...



the-chef-guy:

I love how she has nothing but her high heel shoes on…

Mom / Son Incest Captions by Terigo



Mom / Son Incest Captions by Terigo

nephewswishes: My aunt was showing me how she was the best...



nephewswishes:

My aunt was showing me how she was the best roller skater in the neighborhood and she would compete for awards against all the other kids, I told her I'd give her an award if she put them on

"MOMMIES" by TerigoThe Magazine For Horny SonsIssue...



"MOMMIES" by Terigo
The Magazine For Horny Sons

Issue 4

I wasn't lying when I bragged to my son that I was very...



I wasn't lying when I bragged to my son that I was very good at truth or dare.

I reckon he thought he had me beat when he dared me to do a strip-tease. Pffttt. Please! This kid has no idea what he's in for!

aussietradie: This will forever be a turn on. That moment when...



aussietradie:

This will forever be a turn on. That moment when I reach beneath the sheer fabric and graze my fingertips along your pussy. That perfect moment when my excited heart skips a beat, safe in the knowledge that you need me as much as I need you.

Increasingly creatively horny A Kinky Son Original



Increasingly creatively horny

A Kinky Son Original

caradogrees: Shower time….. Mommy still wants to make sure all...



caradogrees:

Shower time…..

Mommy still wants to make sure all those nooks and cranny's get a thorough clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment