Thursday, June 6, 2013

Aberrance is Bliss

Photo



Photo



bjaddict: love this gif.  my husband has a little thing for me...



bjaddict:

love this gif.  my husband has a little thing for me answering him with my mouth  still on his cock.

Photo



bakedandblown: naughtymusings: See the smile leaking out of my...



bakedandblown:

naughtymusings:

See the smile leaking out of my open lips as you cum in my mouth?
Proud to drink your seed…

http://bakedandblown.tumblr.com/

cole27au: Spit roast time for Mum……….at least she didn't have...



cole27au:

Spit roast time for Mum……….at least she didn't have to cook !

Photo



Photo



couplesfantasies: I knew he was watching, I heard him come in....



couplesfantasies:

I knew he was watching, I heard him come in. He had set it all up, two strangers with mask knocked on the door. When I opened it they grabbed me, stripped me. They forced my legs open, one held me as the other one licked my pussy. All resistance faded as my body betrayed me. Li came in a matter of seconds, my pussy awash with wetness. I opened my mouth and readily accepted the cock pushing against my lips. His partner mounted me with ease. I had just shared this fantasy with my husband days earlier. They flipped me over without letting his cock come out. I felt cold lube on my ass, then a finger, then 2. My ass loosened, next I felt a cock pushing against my ass. It began to force it's way deeper and deeper. That was when I heard the door and knew my husband was watching. I exploded in a incredible orgasm. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted this to last all night.

Photo



naughtynicegirl69: I will have to call on my hubby to help me...



naughtynicegirl69:

I will have to call on my hubby to help me to take a picture of this nightie to do it justice…meanwhile you will just have to make due with this…;0

janita03: sexy fuck!



janita03:

sexy

fuck!

Photo



Photo



cumragdoll: <3…



cumragdoll:

<3…

Photo



tittybombs: ( o )( o ) I'll reblog this every damn time...



tittybombs:

( o )( o )

I'll reblog this every damn time i see it!

grebmorts: used



grebmorts:

used

Photo



adventurelisa: http://adventurelisa.tumblr.com/ask



adventurelisa:

http://adventurelisa.tumblr.com/ask

No comments:

Post a Comment