Thursday, June 6, 2013

Star Trek Gifs

Photo







entediadoateamorte: [Fascinating material] - Star Trek: The...



entediadoateamorte:

[Fascinating material]

- Star Trek: The Original Series

300 FAVORITE MOVIES (in no particular order) 190. Star...





















300 FAVORITE MOVIES (in no particular order)

190. Star Trek (2009)

Kirk: You know, coming back in time, changing history… that's cheating.
Spock Prime: A trick I learned from an old friend.

Photo













Photo

















Photo













Photo













Photo





I don't want to annoy you but could you tell me if there's any good chekov blogs?

You're not annoying me, don't worry =)

I know of three Chekov RP blogs:

Also, there's Cute Chekov Confessions.

These are all the Chekov blogs I know, sorry. If anyone else knows of Chekov blogs, please reply to this post with a link.

Hey, just wanted to point out that there is a current Enterprise Confessions blog running (entconfessions). Just since I noticed the one on the blogs page hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks for letting me know! As I said, I'm working on updating the list already, and I'll definitely add entconfessions to the list =)

Hey I'm a new blog. Its going to be based around star trek. Can you suggest some other good blogs to follow? And tell others to follow me ? Thanks :)

I just answered another ask about Star Trek blogs to follow =)

hey, i just started a star trek blog. is there any blogs you recommend for me to follow to get my star trek themed gifs/pictures? and if it isnt a problem, get the word out to my blog? thanks!

I actually have a list of Trekblogs on this blog, which really need to be updated. I'll get to that later this week…

For now, I can recommend Trekgate, They Boldly Went, Fuck Yeah Star Trek (TOS), to boldly go., Fuck Yeah Voyager! and Home is wherever you happen to be.
Also, just check out the sources of the gifs I reblog to find more blogs!

Did I ever mention you're a magnificent scoundrel?









Did I ever mention you're a magnificent scoundrel?

Who would you pick if you had to choose between Kirk and Picard?

Kirk. Always Kirk.

That's for personal reasons, though. Kirk's personality is just closer to me. I like his style of command, although, objectively, Picard's way of running the ship is more what Starfleet is looking for in a captain ;) He's just a guy I'd love to be friends with. I think he has an amazing personality - they way he cares deeply about all of his crew members, how he loves the ship, his easy-going nature, the way he's not usually pulling rank, EVERYTHING.

Photo





Even in this corner of the galaxy, Captain, two plus two equals...





















Even in this corner of the galaxy, Captain, two plus two equals four. Almost certainly, an attempt will be made to kill you. Why do you invite death?

Photo













Photo









Photo

















Photo













No comments:

Post a Comment