Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Best of Oral Sex

girlsrule-subsdrool: myredbike: Don't worry. I'll be gentle....



girlsrule-subsdrool:

myredbike:

Don't worry. I'll be gentle. All you will feel is the tip of my tongue. Slow traces around the inside of your thigh. You just stay like that and don't move. I'll only use the tip until you give me the first few drops straight into my mouth. Then the rest of my tongue will get involved. Around the outside of your lips. Still slow but not too light. No rush, no hurry. Just my tongue on your skin. Your scent in my nostrils. And more dripping onto my lips. Drip. Drip. Drip. I will savour the flavor in my mouth so I never forget what you taste like.

I will wait patiently. I won't force my tongue. I have time. Until you can't stand it any longer and push down onto me. Until you spread your lips for me and demand I slide my tongue deep inside you. I won't do it myself until your body makes me. Because I know when you are at that stage the river rushing from you will be spectacular. You will overflow and cover my lips, my chin, my entire face.

That will be the time when I will not only use my tongue. My lips will suck on your lips. My teeth will dig into your ass cheeks. My tongue will press on your clit. I will be all over you. Over and over. Every spot I can reach I will devour. My saliva will mix with your juices making them run off my face. Until you give me what I ultimately want. Your explosion gushing all over me.

So don't worry, baby. Just lower yourself down onto me and let me start with the tip of my tongue. We'll see what happens after that!

© MyRedBike - Dirty thoughts of a clean mind

Low rumble of desire.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



bestgifsex: Best gif sex here!



bestgifsex:

Best gif sex here!

Photo



Photo



rubyrubyruby-rubysoho: Yes, that's it. Eat my pussy. Feel my...



rubyrubyruby-rubysoho:

Yes, that's it. Eat my pussy. Feel my juices coat your lips and run down your chin. Mmm…such a pretty face to ride.

Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



theinfiniteache: Via mydarkfantasies



theinfiniteache:

Via mydarkfantasies

theinfiniteache: Via shessofuckedinthehead



theinfiniteache:

Via shessofuckedinthehead

thesexforall:



thesexforall:

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment